What is Hypnosis?

Hypnosis is a relaxed state of mind in which you have heightened focus and concentration.

When we use this relaxed state of mind for healing in a therapeutic context, this is known as Hypnotherapy.

Hypnotherapy works with the subconscious mind to remove self-sabotaging behaviors, limiting beliefs, and blocks that prevent you from leading your best life – in love, career, finance, health, and so much more.

Hypnotherapy is a powerful therapeutic technique that accesses your subconscious mind through the process of relaxation.

The conscious mind is the 10% of our mind that computes, processes, analyzes, and judges.

The subconscious mind is the other 90% of the mind and is where your feelings, emotions, long-term memory, habits, patterns, beliefs, and behaviors are stored – which makes hypnotherapy so effective. We have direct access to heal your issue at its core.

How Does Hypnotherapy Work?

With hypnotherapy, we have direct access to your subconscious mind and are able to go to the root of your issue and heal it. Through the process of hypnotherapy, we are able to go to the exact origin of your issue, identify how it is affecting you in your present life, and heal it.

From there, you will learn new tools, resources, and practices to use in your everyday life. Client’s leave the hypnotherapy session feeling lighter, empowered, and ready to create active change in their lives.

How is Hypnotherapy Different from Talk Therapy?

Hypnotherapy is different than talk therapy because in hypnotherapy we access your subconscious mind – which is 90% of your mind. Talk therapy works with your conscious mind – the other 10% part of your brain that analyzes, computes, and discerns. This is why talk therapy is great for processing and hypnotherapy is great for healing.

Hypnotherapy goes both deeper and faster than talk therapy. For this reason, it is my preferred method of therapy.

What Happens During a Hypnotherapy Session?

The hypnotherapy session begins with soft, relaxing music and relaxation techniques to take you deep into a state of relaxation. Your eyes will be closed for the majority of the session. You can choose to lie down or sit up, whichever feels most comfortable to you.

You and your hypnotherapist will then dialogue about your issue from your subconscious mind and very much like a guided meditation or a relaxing visualization, you will go through the process of accessing the root of your issue.

Once you discover that, you will remove the old, negative block and replace it with new, healthy ways of being in your life.

Get Certified in Hypnotherapy and Start Your New Career as a Healing Pro!

Meta Hypnotherapy is a one-of-a-kind program that will help you heal your mind, body, and soul in just 5 days of training!

Join our 5-Day Hypnotherapy Training and Certification program and get certified as a Clinical Hypnotherapist.

Already a hypnotherapist? Join our 3-Day Past Life Regression Training and Certification program and get certified as a Past Life Regression Specialist.

Ready for the deep end?

Join our Level Two Advanced Spiritual Regression Training and Certification program and get certified as an Advanced Spiritual Regression Specialist.

This opportunity is especially for you if you’re:

1. Passionate about making a positive impact: and you’re ready to play a far more meaningful role in supporting, uplifting, and transforming your friends, family, community, and even all of humanity.

2. Looking to level up your career and performance: because you know that in a changing world, the answer to future-proof success, wealth, and expansion is in mastering new skills and stepping out of your comfort zone.

3. Searching for the keys to freedom: the freedom to do what you love instead of settling for a paycheck, to live with total clarity of purpose, and to design your life on nobody’s terms but your own.

4. A new or experienced hypnotherapist who feels something’s missing: like maybe you’re not earning or attracting clients at the level you want to, you’re not satisfied with the tools you’ve been given, or you’re struggling with the business side of hypnotherapy.

error: Sorry honey, no stealing today. This content is protected!!