Past Life Regression Therapy and the Therapeutic Context
Many cultures, religions, psychologists, philosophers, and even scientists believe that we have not only lived before but can access these memories to have a richer experience in this current life.
Pioneer psychologist Carl Jung, near the end of his life, wrote:
“I could well imagine that I might have lived in former centuries and there encountered questions I was not yet able to answer; that I had been born again because I had not fulfilled the task given to me.”
He went on to speculate that he might have to be reborn again in order to find the answers still left undiscovered, or someone else would have to assume the task.
Regardless of your beliefs, Past Life Regression can be used therapeutically through hypnosis and can help your clients to:
1. Examine negative patterns in the current life and find root causes from the past, allowing them to release the unhealthy behaviors.
2. Examine current health issues and find causes from a past life, either an injury or death-wound, and release the painful memory, getting relief.
3. Examine fears and phobias that do have an explanation in the client’s memory.
4. Examine painful relationships and see if the client has traveled with that soul or souls in a past life and repair or complete unfinished business in this life.
5. Understand dreams, familiarity, and/or fascination with a different time and place in history.
6. Stimulate creativity when working on projects like writing historical fiction, creating costumes, architecture, art, movies, sets, and shows.
7. Remembering Healthy Patterns, Perspective, Solutions, and Remedies from Past Lives to use today.
PLRT can work alongside other modalities to fully resolve a client’s issues, depending on where the cause of the issue lies.
Conscious, Subconscious, and Superconscious States of Mind
Our client’s issues occur in daily life where our conscious mind is at the forefront. Our client realizes there are past causes they are not aware of or can’t be resolved by their conscious mind.
They can come for hypnotherapy to deal with their subconscious mind that can store residues of emotions that energize limiting beliefs from the present life.
They can continue to their superconscious mind that is aware of their past lives and existence beyond their present life body.
They may need detailed exploration of complex karmic issues in Life Between Lives Therapy, which goes to the spiritual world between physical incarnations, to meet their spirit guide, soul groups, and soul council.
Often clients need Spirit Releasement Therapy during their Life Between Lives sessions as attachments and other energies are connected to your client. Here we work to release spiritual entities in the other areas of the spiritual world, like earthbound spirits or dark force entities, and extraterrestrials.
There can be areas of crossover between these modalities. Past Life Regression Therapy can arise spontaneously during a hypnotherapy session. Spirit Releasement Therapy or Life Between Lives Therapy can arise during a Past Life Regression session.
To be an effective hypnotherapist and spiritual healer, you need to be ready for any of these to arise during your hypnotherapy sessions.
The best way to prepare yourself is to continue your hypnotherapy training and learn the necessary skills of Past Life Regression Therapy, Life Between Lives Therapy, and Spiritual Releasement therapy.
Join our next Past Life Regression Therapy training and certification program here.
Already training in Past Life Regression Therapy?
Take our Level 2 Advanced Spiritual Regression training and certification program here to learn all about Life Between Lives and Spiritual Releasement Therapy.
New to hypnotherapy? Take our Level 1 Clinical Hypnotherapy training and certification course and add new skills with clients for maximum healing of mind, body, and spirit.