Are You in a Karmic Relationship?
Have you ever wondered if your relationship was meant to be?
It may be so, but that does not necessarily mean that it’s a relationship that is meant to stand the test of time. It could be a karmic relationship. Here’s a look into what a karmic relationship is, plus the most common signs you might be in one and what you can do about it.
What is a Karmic Relationship?
A karmic relationship is a relationship that is meant to teach you a specific lesson. But that does not necessarily mean you two are forever partners. Karmic relationships facilitate growth and learning. Soulmate relationships facilitate healing. A karmic relationship is a type of soulmate relationship, but it’s usually a difficult, bumpy, rollercoaster of a ride.
Here are some signs you are in a karmic relationship now or in your past:
1. The connection is instant. From the moment you meet, you feel as though you have known this person before. Sometimes the feeling is positive and sometimes the feeling is negative in this moment of connection.
2. There is a lot of drama. Usually, the foundation of these types of relationships is chaotic. If your relationship is fueled by drama, chances are it is a karmic relationship.
3. Something feels off right from the start. Yet despite the red flags, you stay. Often it’s these triggers that are the lesson of the relationship.
4. Communication is horrible. Often, there is a lot of miscommunication that leaves you feeling frustrated, misunderstood, and alone inside the relationship.
5. They are addicting. There is an unhealthy, all-consuming aspect to these types of relationships. Think of the narcissist-empath relationship dynamics. You become addicted to the intensity, chaos, and make-up cycles of the relationship. This is where karmic relationships cross the line into toxic relationships.
There are many more signs, but for now, I think you get the drift.
So, if you are in a karmic relationship, what can you do about it?
Often through Past Life Regression, we are able to locate the karmic knot that ties you two together in unhealthy ways and begin to untie, unhook, and liberate you from the karmic chains and bondage contracts you made with one another in a previous life.
Whatever is holding you back in your relationships, come clear and heal your karmic issues during our Past Life Regression Training and Certification program, August 13-15, 2021.
Discover your own past lives and get certified while you do!