I’ve been doing hypnotherapy sessions on Zoom before people knew that Zoom existed. That was over 6 years ago now.
But it wasn’t until the pandemic that I quickly pivoted to create a whole new model for online hypnotherapy and online hypnotherapy training.
What I’ve learned over this past year, is that there are 5 major benefits to doing hypnotherapy on Zoom.
1. Zero travel time. I hear this over and over again from my clients…Not having to drive to and from the office for appointments has been so helpful to save time and prioritize even more their own healing work.
2. Safety. My clients report feeling safer and more comfortable doing hypnotherapy from the comfort of their own homes. And we all know that the safer the client feels, the deeper the session goes.
3. Flexibility. Both my clients and I have the flexibility of doing sessions anywhere in the world. This opens up the possibility of travel for everyone.
4. More clients. Because you are no longer tied to a physical address, your client reach just grew exponentially. Instead of only working with local clients, you can now see clients from all over your state.
5. Increased revenue. Since you can now see clients from anywhere in your state, your monthly revenue also increases. The sky is the limit to building your online hypnotherapy practice.
If you’ve been curious about your own online hypnotherapy practice, join me for Online Group Supervision on May 8th. Here, I’ll teach you everything you need to know to do a safe and successful hypnotherapy session on Zoom.